Remember the first Mekong Mini Movie Festival last year? Apparently that went well, it’s back and bigger for the 2nd annual this year!
Here’s how it works:
- Make an inspirational travel video. We ask that you keep it under 60 seconds, but the rest is up to you: iPhone, Samsung, or Canon 5D; iMovie or AVID.
- Capture beautiful landscapes and experiences. Tell a story that inspires. Be creative. Have fun.
- Post to your Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube account using #MekongMinis and #Country/Destination(s). You must use all three hashtags to be entered! You may also add #location and #business/attraction hashtags as applicable – companies that ask people to add their own hashtag will be able to promote their own business.
- Register at www.MekongMoments.com so we can contact you. You may also send us a message with the link of your video.
- Vote for your favourite video at https://www.mekongmoments.com/minis (or www.MekongMinis.com) and watch for announcements of screenings and finalists.
p dir=”auto”>Finishes at the end of the month, so head on over and vote now — and if you’ve got some Mekong video ready to go, check out the prizes, still a few weeks left to get in on it!