We did find this article from a few years back that indicates these were under consideration for a Tentative List,
- Tasek Merimbun Park in Tutong
- Abana Rocks Coral Reef Formation
- Brunei River
- Industrial Heritage of Colliery in Muara
So you can consider those possible, maybe, tentative, places as your best visit suggestions available.
All the place ticking lists count Brunei as one place, although it is in fact in two discontiguous sections — Temburong District is split by a piece of Malaysia from the rest, and is apparently near-completely undeveloped so it’s an ecotourism haven!
- UNESCO country profile
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Nation Online’s profile
- CountryCode’s statistics and telephone info
- WhatPlug’s power outlet info
- Budget Your Trip hasn’t estimated cost!
- FlightMapper’s list of international airports
- Trip Advisor’s Things to Do
- Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree forum
- none yet!