We’re skipping over to the Western Hemisphere today, for a quick visit to a country in the news lately — it’s a particular piece of that news we’ll amuse you with tomorrow, in fact — Repiblik Dayti (République d’Haïti), commonly known as Haiti!
National History Park – Citadel, Sans Souci, Ramiers (1982)
although the island of Navassa, claimed by the United States, has that claim disputed by Haiti,
p dir=”ltr”>… and rumour has it that Haitian fishermen camp there regularly, so hitching a ride with them would probably be your easiest way to get there if you’re a place ticker serious enough to tick off all the little uninhabited islands on the DXList!
- UNESCO country profile
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Nation Online’s profile
- CountryCode’s statistics and telephone info
- WhatPlug’s power outlet info
- Budget Your Trip’s cost estimations
- FlightMapper’s list of international airports
- Trip Advisor’s Things to Do
- Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree forum
- none yet!