Today, for a change from the last few Country Files, we’re covering a Balkan country that does not have significant controversy over its international status, in fact it even managed to maintain its independence from the Ottoman Empire and only latterly joined the Kingdom of Yugoslavia: Republika Crna Gora, commonly known as Montenegro!
Durmitor National Park
Natural and Culturo-Historical Region of Kotor
Stećci Medieval Tombstone Graveyards
Venetian Works of Defence between the 16th and 17th Centuries: Stato da Terra – Western Stato da Mar
- UNESCO country profile
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Nation Online’s profile
- CountryCode’s statistics and telephone info
- WhatPlug’s power outlet info
- Budget Your Trip’s cost estimations
- FlightMapper’s list of international airports
- Trip Advisor’s Things to Do
- Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree forum
- none yet!