And since last time we did South Korea, today’s Country File is their neighbours that have been in the news quite a bit lately: 조선민주주의인민공화국 (Chosŏn minjujuŭi-inmin-konghwaguk, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea), commonly known as North Korea!
Mt. Myohyang and the Relics in and around the Mountain (25/05/2000)
Historical Relics in Pyongyang (25/05/2000)
Mt. Kumgang and the Historical Relics in and around the Mountain (25/05/2000)
Caves in Kujang Area (25/05/2000)
Mt. Chilbo (25/05/2000)
- UNESCO country profile
- UNESCO World Heritage Centre
- Nation Online’s profile
- CountryCode’s statistics and telephone info
- WhatPlug’s power outlet info
- Budget Your Trip’s cost estimations
- FlightMapper’s list of international airports
- Trip Advisor’s Things to Do
- Lonely Planet’s Thorn Tree forum
- none yet!