My, they do just keep up with interesting ideas for trips for you to win over at Journy the online travel concierge service — this time, we have a definitely unusual cultural experience for you to win a visit to Mexico to take part in:
Día De Los Muertos
Enter to win a trip to Mexico for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) and experience this incredible celebration of life.
Your prize package includes:
- Lodging in a chic and renovated 15th century hacienda
- Attend cemetery rituals during Day of the Dead
- Temazcal or Mexican sweat lodge experience with a local shaman
- Learn to cook mole, brew pulque, and attend the Tlaxcala feria
- $1,000 travel voucher towards flights
- A membership to True.Ink ($249 value)
p dir=”ltr”>Hang out in a cemetery then sweat with a shaman? Well, it’s not the weirdest weekend we’ve ever had, but sounds like it has a good chance of making the top five!